With the astounding level of advancement achieved in technology, it is getting necessary for people out there to understand the technological know-hows of things. But that doesn’t eliminate the fact that creativity plays an equivalent role, as it’s the source of ideation and marketing. The around the corner advent of machine era demands you to be sound both technically and creatively.
Currently, Apple and Google employees, emphasize on having a hint of “creativity mingled with technology”. Now that you’ve understood the importance of both the fields, you might wanna explore further as to how you can connect the two, at different levels and the ratio and proportion involved with it. THAT’S WHERE we come to your rescue- “KREATORS WORKSHOP, 2020- WHERE TECHNOLOGY MEETS CREATIVITY”. We’re a bunch of kreators calling out our fellow kreators to join us and venture into the different fields of technology and creativity with our expert speakers. We promise you a package deal- A day filled with fun and gyaan, plus wonderful and exciting opportunities!
A sneak peek into the event:
Topics in Focus:
- Co-relation of Tech & Creativity
- Kickstart ML/AI and how to WIN ML Hackathons
- Music Production
- OWASP Top 5 Critical Web Application Security Vulnerabilities
- Kreative Content
- Data Engineering
- How to land a Successful Internship and Network
Now about the Speakers:
- Vivek Bafana: Founder & CEO, wiseKreator.
- Gaurav Narwani:Cyber Security Engg., Societe Generale Global, Synack Red
- Pratik Lohiya:Content Kreator and Technology Analyst at Credit Suisse
- Nikhil Mishra:ML Engg., Bosch, Kaggler, ML Competitions Enthusiast, MachineHack Rank 3
- Abhineeth Mishra:Music Composor and Data Analyst, Ernst & Young Private Limited
- Aditya Agarwal:S/W & Data Engg., Zeta, ex-EIG, ET Campus Star
AND THE BEST PART: All the speakers are within the age bracket of 22-25 with great laurels under their name. They’ve gone through everything we’re facing. They must’ve been probably sick of their mess food like we are. So now you know, it is going to be RELATABLE!
What’s more you ask?
- Internship and collaboration opportunities.
- A chance to network with our speakers.
- Certificate of participation.
So, what are you waiting for? Gotta catch em’ all! Register now and let’s get sailing!
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Venue: Sir MVIT Bangalore
REGISTER NOW( on our website )❗❗❗❗
Limited seats 🚫
Click here to register! What are you waiting for?